Calico is a natural woven cotton fabric, versatile and can be used in a number of ways, most popularly though for quilting, clothing, bags, upholstery and general crafts. It is made from unbleached and unrefined 100% cotton thread, it is usually a light cream or natural colour and may have a slight texture to the fabric with natural colour variations in the fabric. We stock several widths of calico fabric, and also weights, the loomstate drill calico is made from the same natural fibres, just woven into a denser harder wearing weave.
The natural state of calico makes it an extremely good value fabric to use while still getting the benefit of it being a 100% cotton fabric.
- Calico Cotton 127cm Medium Weight - Un-Bleached
Starting at £3.95
- Natural Calico Loomstate Drill
Starting at £6.50Out of stock
- Pre-Shrunk Quilters Calico
Starting at £4.50
- Calico Cotton 150cm Light Weight
Starting at £3.70
- Calico Cotton 150cm Premium Quality
Starting at £4.60Out of stock
- Calico Cotton Extra Wide Fabric 235cm
Starting at £5.70
- Calico Cotton Fabric - 150cm - Medium Weight
Starting at £3.60