Hemline Self-Cover Button Maker Tool - 5 Sizes
Rated 5/5 based on 220 customer reviews
Over all - by Plush Addict,
4.5/ 5starsOver all good.
The button maker tool covers buttons quickly and easily.
- Cut a fabric circle just like you normally would and place it in the socket.
- Place the shell of the cover buttons in the socket.
- Push the button down into the socket.
- Press down any wayward fabric edges.
- Put the button back piece on top and push it down gently.
Hemline Self-Cover Button Maker Tool - 5 Sizes (11mm, 15mm, 19mm, 22mm, 29mm)
|Collection/Range||Hemline Self-Cover Buttons Maker Tools|
|Uses||Suitable for metal self-cover buttons.|
Use our handy convertor to help you work out your fabric measurements.