Hemline Tapestry Hand Sewing Needles - Size 18-22
Location: Hem Spinner 3 R 03
A Hemline Tapestry Hand Sewing Needles have a blunted end to pass through needlecraft fabric and canvas without damaging the weave.
- Is a blunt-tipped sewing needle.
- Is ideal for cross stitchers.
- They can also be used when sewing pieces knitted or crocheted material together without the risk of the yarn snagging.
- Used with kids' crafts that involve sewing with yarn or embroidery floss into paper or plastic canvas because the blunt edge will not hurt a child.
- You'll be able to pass through canvas material without tearing it.
- Perfect for working with wool and embroidery threads.
Size 18-22 - 6 Needles in a pack
|Collection/Range||Hemline Tapestry Hand Sewing Needles|
|Uses||Ideal for needleworkers who do a variety of different craft techniques such as cross-stitch, embroidery, sewing, crochet, knitting, and others.|
Use our handy convertor to help you work out your fabric measurements.