Crochet Storage Bag Pattern - Drawstring Project Bag PDF Pattern - Download Only
How To Claim Your FREE Crochet Bag PDF Pattern:
1) Add ANY product from our knitting and crochet shop to your basket.
2) Add the crochet project bag pattern to your basket.
3) Continue to checkout and the price of the crochet bag pattern will be discounted from your basket.
4) Find your downloadable PDF pattern in the “Downloads” section of your Plush Addict account.
This pattern is FREE with a qualifying purchase until Sunday 19th September 2021.
Please note: This is a downloadable product & NOT a printed pattern
Fancy making your very own project bag? We have the pattern for you!
This super cute drawstring bag is SO handy for all kinds of projects but we had crochet in mind.This pattern is free for a limited time with any purchase from our Wool & Crochet shop. Add this item to your basket and the price of the pattern will be removed when you check out. You will need to create an account with us to access this pattern. Find your pattern in the “Downloads” section of your Plush Addict account.
- Super roomy for your yarn stash
- Internal mesh pockets make it easy to see the pocket contents
- External configurable pockets - you decide how many & how big!
- Cute removable stitch marker holder
- Pockets for your hooks, patterns, scissors & more.
- Drawstring easy access
- Mesh fabric sewing tips included
- Fully lined
- Boxed corners
- Grab & go handles with drawstring closure
- No printer required, all the measurements are detailed in the pattern
Skill Level : Adventurous beginner - the inside mesh pockets are the trickiest bit as mesh can be a bit wayward! We give you some top tips to help. Omit the mesh pockets if you feel too daunted. Check out our “11 Mesh Sewing Tips” over on the blog
Finished Bag Dimensions (approx): 33cm x 25cm x 14cm | 13” x 10” x 5.5”
Sewing time needed: Sew in an afternoon
You Will Need:
- Fabric A for Main Exterior Panels: 0.5m of Heavier Weight fabric such as cotton drill, canvas or Denim - We used Natural Calico Loomstate Drill
- Fabric B for: 0.5m (but allow 1m if your fabric is directional) Exterior Pockets, Drawstring Channel & Bias Binding : Quilting weight cotton - We used Dashwood Studio - Good Vibes - Floral Birds
- Fabric C for Lining: 0.5m Quilting weight cotton - We used Dashwood Studio - Good Vibes - Doves Of Hope And Love
- Fabric D for interior pockets: 0.5m / 1 Pack of Mesh fabric - We used White Mesh Fabric - Strong Light Weight Mesh For Bags And Crafts
- Fusible Volume Fleece - 0.5m - We used Vlieseline /Vilene Iron-on fusible Volume Fleece H640 - White
- Woven Interfacing - Lightweight and Fusible - 0.5m - We used Vlieseline / Vilene Cotton Woven Interlining - Light G710 *See not below
- 6mm Drawstring cord - 2m - We used Cotton Piping Cord No. 12 (6mm)
- 25mm Cotton tape for stitch marker tab - 10cm Scrap - We used Cotton Herringbone Webbing Tape - 25mm Wide - Natural
- 25mm D ring for stitch marker tab - 1 - We used Strong Plastic D Rings 25mm - 2 Pack - Orange
- Swivel bag hook - 1 - Find suitable hooks here
- Stitch Markers - 1 - Stitch Markers
*A note on the choice of woven interfacing: Do you have to use woven interfacing? No, but as the external pocket is unlined it gives a much nicer finish than if you use non-woven polyester interfacing.
Sewing Kit You Will Need:
Fabric Scissors OR rotary cutter, mat & ruler
Tape Measure or ruler
Quilting Clips ideally (you can use pins but clips are recommended for this project)
Basic Sewing Kit
Temporary fabric marker or Frixion Pen
Optional, but make it easier with
|Pattern Type||Downloadable PDF|
Use our handy convertor to help you work out your fabric measurements.