Jalie - Bella Fit And Flare Dress Pattern

Reference: JALP3460

In Stock

Location: Patterns Front

JALP3460
JALP3460
Rated 5/5 based on 220 customer reviews
Over all - by ,
4.5/ 5stars
Over all good.
Plush Addict
£12.99
Add to Wish List

Product Description

A sewing pattern for an everyday, twirly dress or juvenile ballroom dancing exam.

Scoop neck dress with princess seams
Choice of sleeves (cap, long or bishop)
Two length options: knee or ankle

View B includes a leotard attached to the dress at armhole

For making dresses, it is recommended to use fabrics with 40% stretch in the length and across the grain. On the other hand, it is recommended to use 60% stretch when making leotards.

The sizing of the pattern is for girls and women.

Information

SKU JALP3460
Manufacturer Jalie
Collection/Range Jalie
Pattern Type Paper Pattern

Use our handy convertor to help you work out your fabric measurements.

And
MM CM Metre Inch Yards
910.00 91.44 0.91 36.00 1.00
Click Here For Postage Information

Pattern Size Information