Vlieseline / Vilene Bondaweb 175mm x 1.2m
Location: Hem Spinner 2. R5
Rated 5/5 based on 220 customer reviews
Over all - by Plush Addict,
4.5/ 5starsOver all good.
Product DescriptionVlieseline / Vilene Bondaweb is an iron-on web adhesive on transfer paper. It is recyclable and made of 100% Polyamide. When drawing or ironing, the web is supported by the paper. By using Bondaweb, it is easier to fuse various fabrics and materials together through ironing. It is perfect for handicrafts and repairs on all colours and types of textiles.
Use Vlieseline / Vilene Bondaweb tapes for joining fabrics, making handicrafts and belt loops, pre-fix for hems and seams, home decors and other applications. It could also be used on cardboard, felt, wood, raffia and leather, when used at low temperature.
Vlieseline Bondaweb has adhesive on both sides and assures no shifting while doing zigzag stitching.
Steps in using Vlieseline Bondaweb:
1. Draw a motif on the paper side of Bondaweb before cutting it out.
2. Position the rough side of the Bondaweb on the fabric's reverse side.
3. Iron dry for about 5 seconds.
4. Carefully cut the motif then pull off the paper backing. The coated side should be positioned on the fabric.
5. While applying a damp cloth, each area should be ironed for approximately 10 seconds. This should be done step by step.
6. Stitch with a zigzag stitch to finish the process.
7. Position Stitch-n-Tear underneath if there is a need for further stability.
In creating your own individual designs, first paint the side of the adhesive with acrylic paint, leave it to dry thoroughly. Next, position the adhesive side on the fabric's right side. Iron from the paper side. Allow time to cool down. Then, pull the base paper off. Remember that the side that is painted should always be covered with baking paper when it is meant to be re-ironed eventually.
Machine washable at 60 degrees. Dry cleanable.
|Manufacturer||Vilene / Vlieseline|
|Laundry Instructions||Can be machine washed up to 60° and dry cleanable|
|Weight gsm||28 gsm + Trägerpapier|
|Uses||perfect for joining fabrics, making handicrafts and belt loops, pre-fix for hems and seams, home decors and other applications|
Use our handy convertor to help you work out your fabric measurements.