Vlieseline / Vilene Cotton Woven Interlining - Light G710 - White
Looking for help choosing the right interfacing, have a look at our Ultimate Vlieseline Guide on our blog.
Over 5 metres available
Vlieseline / Villene G710 Interfacing is a light weight 100% woven cotton interlining that is perfect for small parts of ladies blouses and dresses. The material is recyclable as well. Use G710 woven interlining together with light and medium fabric types such as cottons, viscose, chambray and plenty more. We also find this interfacing is outstanding when creating craft and decoration projects, such as bags and cushions. If you are making the smaller parts such as collars, cuffs, hats, bodices belts, using this interfacing will give help your garment maintain its shape.
This interfacing is lighter than G700, adding support, but without adding as much wolume.
This Vlieseline interfacing is made of 100% cotton natural fibres.
Colours and Equivalents:
Vlieseline G710 is also available in a black, the link to this is below. This interfacing is know as G710. It is equivalent to Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex.
How To Apply:
- Similar with other Vilene interlinings, cutting should be done by following the fabrics grain. The direction should be lengthwise all the time.
- The coated side of the interlining should be positioned on the reverse side of the fabric.
- While being careful not to move the iron, each part of the fabric should receive 12 seconds of pressing time. Do this while being shielded by a damp cloth.
- The iron should be set to Cotton setting.
- Make sure that the adhesive will settle thoroughly. Wait for 30 minutes for all the materials to cool.
Machine washable at no higher than 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Do not bleach. Use a medium iron.
Units of Sales and Minimums:
This is sold by the metre with 1 metre being the minimum purchase, if you buy multiple metre then we will endeavour to send as one lengfth. Also available as a complete roll. Tbis interfacing is 90cm wide.
|Location||Interfacing - 710|
|Brand||Vilene / Vlieseline|
|Laundry Instructions||Machine washable at no higher than 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Do not bleach. Use a medium iron.|
|Weight gsm||55 gsm|
|Uses||Use for small parts like collars of ladies blouses and dresses|
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|
Use our handy convertor to help you work out your fabric measurements.