Vlieseline / Vilene Waist Shaper Interfacing Iron On - Charcoal - 1m x 9cm
Rated 5/5 based on 220 customer reviews
Over all - by Plush Addict,
4.5/ 5starsOver all good.
Over 5 metres available
Location: Habby Stand
Product DescriptionVlieseline / Vilene Waist Shaper Interfacing Iron On is a durable easy to fuse tape with perforated lines eliminating the need for marking or chalking. The fusible tape ensures convenient sewing and turning in. Vlieseline Waist Shaper is a made from a mix of synthetic fibers specifically 60% Polyester and 40% Cellulose. Therefore it is recyclable. Cellulose is biodegradable and an ideal alternative for sustainability concerns.
Charcoal fuse and fold tape for accurate skirt and trouser waistbands and other medium to heavy fabrics.
Iron on dry, firmly press down.
Machine washable to 95 degrees. Dry cleanable
Steps in Using Vlieseline / Vilene Waist Shaper:
1. Waist shaper should be ironed on the waistband of the fabric.
2. Heat and pressure should be applied for around 8 seconds.
3. The waistband should be folded in the center while the edge of the top of the waistband is being pre-ironed.
4. Align the skirt or trousers to the perforated line and sew.
5. Depending on preference, you can also sew the waistband to the turned over trouser or skirt lining.
6. Finally, waistband hem should be stitched along the right side of the seam.
|Manufacturer||Vilene / Vlieseline|
|Laundry Instructions||Machine Washable up to 95 degrees. Dry cleanable|
|Weight gsm||90 gsm|
|Uses||Perfect for skirt and trouser waistbands|
|Composition||60% Polyester 40% Cellulose|
Use our handy convertor to help you work out your fabric measurements.